What is Tixel?
Tixel is a novel thermal fraction skin rejuvenation system powered by Novoxel’s patented technology.
- Tixel is similar in effectiveness to fractional lasers.
- It is a cost effective, sterile, fractional device for controlled evaporation of tissue.
- Compared to laser, Tixel treatment is safe with:
- Less charring and crusting
- Less pain without anesthesia or cooling
- Less downtime and post care
- No irradiation, just pure natural heat
Tixel can perform either ablative or non-ablative treatments. The extent of thermal damage generated is closely related to the choice of the tip and to pulse duration. By adjusting treatment parameters, the physician can control the extent of ablation, the thermal effect, downtime and duration of healing.
Natural heat, w/o radiation or radio waves
Tip Coverage Area
L 48 x W 41 x H 48 (cm)
100-240 VAC 10% ± 2.5A 50/60Hz
up to 300 W
400° C (-15°C/+5°C)
*Double pulse is enabled between 8 to 12 ms
5-18 milliseconds (±1 millisecond)
(possible durations: 5,6,8,10,12,14,16,18)
100-1000 µm, intervals of 100 µm
from 100 x 100 µm to 300 x 300 µm (W x D)